Sunday, April 5, 2009

Is it my last blog ever?

Early of this semester I had been assigned to write blog for my subject Teaching The Language Of Drama. Dr Edwin really an updated lecturer. He wants us to equip ourselves with the latest way of teaching. Last semester we need to write forum and this semester was blog. Really up-to-date isn’t it? Youngsters nowadays are more advance in technology than what I used to be. Yes it was so sad when I think about it. I used to be a youngster but now I’m an adult that will soon going to teach teenagers.

What was the requirement Dr Edwin wants for our blog? He wants it to be reflective! So I tried to be as reflective as I can and in the same time be honest with my opinion. It was fun because I can write anything that I want and in the same time I can comment on my friends’ blog. (It was compulsory. I love it!).

I learned a lot about blogging this semester and all the credits goes to Dr Edwin who is going to leave us forever I think. I think he getting fed up with Malaysia and people inside it. He needs some snow to make his life better maybe. Anyway I pray all the best for him and thank you for everything that. You had taught us valuable lessons and I felt a bit disappointed that I can’t learn anymore from you. Wish I will meet Dr Edwin in the future. Will I continue blogging after this? That is something that you need to figure out later. Adios!

1 comment: