Thursday, April 2, 2009

Street Car Name Desire in big screen, rated as one star movie for entertainment but four stars for literature!

This semester should be call as movie semester. Through out the semester I already watch 2 or 3 black and white movies. It really hurts my eyes because I prefer it in color but what can I expect from 60’s movies? That is why I still prefer to watch Elizabeth’s movie because it was colorful and the language still can be comprehend.

There was one time when we need to watch a movie of Street Car Name Desire and I found out that it was boring. I really can’t concentrate watching the movie and the whole time I tried to figure out why does the acting was so bad?

It was disappointing because I knew the story was quite interesting based from what my seniors told me before. I just realize that colored movie gave a big influence to people nowadays. If we need to choose between plain water or pepsi most of the people will choose pepsi right? They will lose interest in plain water even though actually it is good for health. That goes the same for me too, I knew that Street Car Name Desire is a good story in term of literature but just because of the color I lose my interest in watching the movie.

One thing I can guarantee you is I will read the play soon or later because most of the comment from my senior about that story was positive. Maybe after I read the story I will be interested to watch the movie. Pray for me please! Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment