Sunday, April 5, 2009

One hell night in Euphoria!!

Last Friday my friend and I had to present our microteaching for pre and while reading activities. The class took about 4 hours and a half to finish. All of us need to finish our presentation. It was a torture for all of us. Can you imagine we been trapped in a cold hall like in a fridge for that long? (Well I exaggerated a little bit)

For your information, the night before I went to Euphoria to clubbing all night for the reason that after this I need to focus with my final. Need to enjoy myself a little bit and release my tension that I kept for the whole semester. Don’t try imagine how I was that morning because I was totally out. I thought that I will present early in the morning since I was the 4th person to present but I was WRONG!! The turn had been jumbled up and I need to wait for 4 hours before my turn. I just can’t stand it and fall asleep while waiting for my turn.

Luckily when it was my turn I still managed to connect my pre and while reading together. I taught my classmate about theme in the play ‘Dance Like A Man’ by Mahesh Dattani. I asked them to find noun phrases and from it they can see the theme of the story.

Some of my friends felt nervous but I don’t. I used to stand on stage in front of many people and furthermore my body was at his limit so I just want the class to be done quickly. The only lesson that I learned in this part of microteaching was you need to be good in connecting your lesson from one activity to another activity so your student can fully understand what you want to teach them. You need to guide them to get the answer that you want in a smart way.

Was it wrong for me to go to Euphoria the night before? I didn’t think so! It was one hell night of a party and enjoyment! Sorry Dr Edwin!

3 comments: